1.He/she has read these terms and conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
3. All information given to us is true and accurate.
1. www.cgchess.com. is a platform were chess lovers can take membership as players & register for tournaments , with its registered office address at Avinash House Maruti business Park Raipur Chhattisgarh , India 492011. Your contract with cgchess.com is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully as you will be bound by them
2.When you agree on these terms and conditions you are also accepting the terms and conditions of the organiser or districts bodies relating to the chess tournameant or membership as player of Chhattisgarh l, and if you take entry towards any tournament or membership of our association as player, the terms and conditions of your hotel or other accommodation supplier and the conditions of carriage of your transport operator, such terms and conditions being hereby incorporated into this contract. Copies of all terms and conditions can be obtained on request from cgchess.com prior to making your booking.
These booking condition and any agreement are governed by the law. We both agree that to any dispute, claim or any other matter between us related to your contract or booking will be deal as per the courts of CHHATTISGARH.
If you are taking entry towards any tournament or member ship as player , please ensure that you have read the prospectus & agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The person who fills form or completes the forms online or by telephone will be the "le. The lead name should confirm that the full information about you are accurate.
1.Full details of what are included in the price of your tournament is shown on our website & prospectus . Anything not specifically described on our website as being included in the price is extra and you will need to pay the organizer, promoter or hotel or transport operator directly for any services not included in the price of your tournament .
2. We reserve the right to change the price of the tournament & membership of players advertised on our website at any time. The total price of your entry towards the tournament or membership of players will be confirmed before you proceed with the entry.
1. All tournament entry & membership of players are subject to availability.
2. To make a entry towards any tournament or membership of players ,simply follow the instructions on our website You will be shown the total price for your package and the price per person when you have finished making your selections. You must select the "Book Now" button to proceed to the payment and check-out page. You must make payment for the total price of the tournament or membership of the player. Your payment completes your booking.
3. We will send you an email confirming receipt of your booking in 24 hours (in some case we might take longer than 24 hours). However, a contract with us will only exist once we have issued you with our booking confirmation. Please check your booking confirmation carefully and notify us immediately if anything on the booking confirmation appears to be incorrect or incomplete.
4. The person whose payment details are used to make the booking will be the lead name for the booking and will be listed as the contracting party on the booking confirmation. The lead name will be responsible for all payments under the contract with us as well as advising us of any amendments or cancellations. By agreeing to these Booking Conditions the lead name confirms that he/she is authorized to accept terms & conditions so mentioned
1. In order to make a booking, you must pay the total price of your tournament or membership of player
2. We will issue you with a booking confirmation. We will send you a confirmation email at your registered email address. Once you reserved the confirmation email your booking is confirmed.
3. We reserve the right to return your deposit and decline to issue a confirmation at our end without assigning any other reason & conditions.
4. A contract will exist between you and us when we issue a confirmation which may be send by e-mail. Upon receipt, if you believe that any details on the confirmation information or any other document are wrong you must advise us immediately as changes cannot be made later and it may harm your rights if we are not notified of any inaccuracies.
Depending on the hotel or other accommodation provider's policy, you may be required to pay a refundable deposit on arrival at your accommodation to insure against any damages which occur during your occupancy of the property, which may be requested at the time of booking, or subsequently, on your arrival. This deposit will be repaid to you in full at the end of your stay providing you have left the property in a reasonable condition.
1. After your booking confirmation has been issued, no cancellations, refunds or modifications are allowed. The payment is charged at the time of purchase. No-shows will be charged in full. In some exceptional cases we can give a refund as follows,
a. If you cancel with a valid reason supported by documents which may vary in case to case.
b. if by mistake payments is made more then one time we may on proper scrutiny and satisfaction refund one payment and cancel the entry against the same payment
c. If above condition are not satisfied the total tour amount is non-refundable.
2. In some exceptional cases, If a partial refund is possible, please note that a minimum of 15% of the total order will be retained by cgchess.com as a result of processing and administration fees for handling the cancellation. You can mail at our mail id.
3.If a tournament is cancelled we will cancel the entire package and will return the full amount.
1. We will try to keep changes to your booking to a minimum and we will advise you of any changes to your entry towards the tournament or membership of player at the earliest possible date.
2. If, before you have received your booking confirmation, we make a change to the package that you have requested, we will notify you and you have the right to accept the amended package, or to reject the amended package and take a full refund. We shall have no further liability to you other than to refund the package, as no contract shall have been in existence.
3. If, after you have received your booking confirmation (at which point your contract with us has been formed) but before your tournament or membership of player commences, we have to make a significant change such as a change of date or location of the tournament , or we have to cancel any part of your booking, we will notify you immediately with the details of the revised and the revised price and you will have the choice to either: accept the at the revised price; or reject the same .You must inform us of your choice as soon as possible.
4. If we cancel the tournament or membership of player contract, you may be entitled to whatever you have paid towards the entry fee of the tournament , any third party booking or bookings made by you in connection to the tournament with some other party will not be our liability.
5.We will not be obliged to compensate you where the tournament or membership of player is cancelled by reason of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
6. If after your tournament has commenced & you have played one round also , we will not be able to refund any part or in full the entry fee what so ever if charged .
1.We will not be responsible or pay you any compensation for any injury, illness, death loss (including loss of enjoyment), damage, or expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
a. the act(s) and/or omission(s) of you
b. the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
c. unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised.
d. an event which we or the supplier of services, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall.
2. We are not liable for any Loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions and money, because you are assumed to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind.
3. Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description: (a) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; or (b) relate to any business.
4. We may provide you with information (on our website, in our brochure/prospectus) about tournament or membership of player If these tournament or membership of player are not purchased as a component part of your tournament & membership , we will have no involvement in these tournament or membership of player which are neither run, supervised and controlled in any way by us. They are provided by districts/clubs or any other bodies or other third parties who are entirely independent to us and do not form any part of your contract with us even where we suggest particular operators/other third parties and/or assist you in booking tournament or membership of player or activities in any way. Except as set out below, we cannot accept any liability on any basis in relation to such excursions or activities and the acceptance of liability contained in this section will not apply to them.
5. We cannot accept liability for the behavior of others in your accommodation or, or for any facilities/services withdrawn as a result of their action.
6. Cgchess.com is not liable for technical malfunctions for which the cause is not within Cgchess.com sphere of responsibility or for damages caused by force majeure. Cgchess.com does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of data and may perform technical maintenance during a freely chosen time period.
Please be aware that there may be some additional costs payable once in the tournament or membership of player.
players & accompanies may be asked to pay a damage deposit to the hotel or provide card details as to cover any potential damages that may be caused during the stay. This will be returned if no damage is caused.We want all our palyers & accompanies to have an enjoyable holiday. We ask you to remember, however, that you are responsible for your actions and the effect they may have on others. If we, or another person in authority, believe:
1. your actions could distress, upset, annoy or disturb other customers, our suppliers or our own staff, or put them in any risk or danger, or damage property; or
2. you are unfit to travel.
We or our suppliers may prevent you from continuing in the relevant activity and/or end your tournament or membership of player and terminate your contract. You and your party will be prevented from using your booked accommodation, transport, and any other travel arrangements forming part of your booking. We will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any other costs you have to pay. We will have no further obligations to you and/or your party.
Please bear in mind that you are responsible for your safety, and that you are responsible for the condition of the property you occupy. We or our suppliers are not responsible for any accidents which occur in or around swimming pools or other places due to your inappropriate or irresponsible behavior, or for any accidents which occur anywhere on properties because of any items or property which you have broken and/or have left in a way in which injury can result.
You and/or your accompanies may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions. We or our suppliers will hold you and the members of your party jointly and individually liable for any damage or loss caused during the trip as a result of your own actions or the actions of a member of your party together with any legal costs we incur in pursuing a claim. It is your duty to report any breakages, defects or damage to an appropriate person immediately and to pay the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier directly for any loss or damage to property .We are providing entry tournament or membership of player You must, however, do so responsibly.
You must be in a fit state to enter the tournament venue or . If not, we are not responsible if you fail to be granted entry.
You are liable to arrange and apply for your visa for the tournament you are booking , we are in no way responsible to arrange your visa and be liable in any way for the rejection of your visa and no compensation shall be made for the same. Under no circumstances is the use of illegal drugs tolerated. Anyone found to have taken, or be possessing, substances which are illegal in the host country, will no longer be a part of the contract
You must not smoke in a hotel bedroom, caravan or apartment, or in any way that could cause a fire hazard. We strongly believe drug use is immoral and drugs poison our youth and our society.
You must comply at all times with all health and safety requirements If you breach any of these requirements or your behavior or conduct, in the reasonable opinion of the supplier or us, causes or is likely to cause danger, upset or distress to anyone else or damage to property, you may be refused travel or entry into the festival. We shall have no liability to you in these circumstances and no refund shall be given.
1. If you have any special requests, you must advise us at the time of booking. We will pass on any reasonable requests on to the supplier, but we cannot guarantee any request will be met.
2. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability that may require assistance, please tell us before you book, or if diagnosed after you confirm your booking, as soon as possible after you become aware. If the supplier in question reasonably feels unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline your booking or, if full details are not given at the time of booking, cancel when we become aware of these details.
3. Don’t smoke at “No Smoking Area”
4. Drink sensibly
5.Say no to Drugs
6. Leave us with your valuable feedback to serve you better
7. Apply for visa as earlier as possible with adequate documents
1. In order to process your booking towards tournament or membership of player and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements, we need to use the personal information you provide such as name, address, and any special needs/dietary requirements etc.
2.In order to process your booking we must pass your personal information on to the relevant suppliers of your organizer or promoter, hotel, and transport provider. We may also need to provide your personal information to security or credit checking companies, credit and debit card companies, regulatory or public authorities such as customs or immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
3. We can provide your details to the government of the country for some legal information.
If you have a complaint or claim in relation to the tournament or membership of player you must tell the organizer, hotel, transport provider or any other service provider (as appropriate) at the time the issue occurs, as most problems can be solved on the spot. If the matter cannot be resolved locally at the time, then please write an email to our customer services within 5 days of returning . This will help us to quickly identify your concerns and speed up our response to you. If you fail to follow this procedure, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under your contract.